ABOUT ELITE MASSAGE SOLUTIONS
‘Improving the Way You Move’ is our aim at Elite Massage Solutions.
Kellie qualified with a Diploma in Remedial Massage Therapy through the Australian College of Massage in 2014 and is a current member of The Association of Massage Therapists (AMT).
Her passion is to enhance your health and total wellbeing through a personalised and individual approach to massage therapy. She is committed to listening to your needs and creating a customised massage treatment plan to support you in:
- preventing injury
- promoting rehabilitation
- pain and stress relief
- optimal performance and wellbeing.
Kellie has worked with NRL clubs including Penrith Panthers in 2017 and with the Canberra Raiders in 2018-2021 as well as visiting NRL teams:
- Gold Coast Titans
- West Tigers
- Cronulla Sharks
- NRL Referees
Kellie is also a Soft Tissue therapist to the Canberra Brumbies super rugby union team and has also treated visiting teams.
Kellie has also provided treatment to elite sporting teams:
- Australian Women’s Waterpolo
- Australian Women’s Gymnastics
- Australian Women’s Boxing
- Australian representatives for Athletics
- Para athletes
- Australian Artistic Swimming
- AIS Men’s Basketball program and the WNBL, Aussie Rules, Running and weekend warriors.
Prior to becoming a Remedial Massage Therapist, Kellie competed at elite level sport in the Australian Women’s National Basketball League (WNBL) from 1996 to 2010 as well as competing internationally.
Using a broad range of techniques including remedial, sports, deep tissue, relaxation and trigger point therapy, Kellie will aim to assist you in relieving those aches and pains or to help you escape and unwind from life’s everyday stresses.
Specific modalities such as myofascial cupping and Kinesology strapping can also be incorporated for an even more targeted treatment.
Kellie is registered with most private health funds and you can claim on treatments instantly. Please check with your health fund first.
WHY CHOOSE ELITE MASSAGE SOLUTIONS?
You can be assured you will receive a treatment that is focused specifically to your needs so you get the most individual attention to ensure the best outcome.
- Through ongoing education, Kellie stays up to date with the latest massage techniques, so you get the best treatments available.
- Kellie can help you get to know your own body too, as part of your consult and treatment plan.
- Together we will review your treatment plan depending on how your body responds to massage therapy.
Kellie’s commitment to your total well-being means that, if needed, she can refer you for extra care through a network of allied health professionals.