If you have:
- been in contact with a confirmed or suspected COVID-19 case in the past 14 days
- returned from overseas travel in the past 14 days
- felt unwell, including but not limited to symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath
then your appointment with Elite Massage Solutions must be rescheduled for 14 days after your return from overseas or last contact with a COVID-19 case, or when your symptoms have resolved and you are no longer considered a risk.
We also recommend that patients who are over 70 years old, or suffer from chronic disease (in particular, cardiovascular or respiratory disease and poorly controlled diabetes), or are immunocompromised, defer non-urgent appointments.
As Elite Massage Solutions operates from Higher Function (HF), HF has taken a no compromise approach to additional protocols to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We request that clients:
- Please apply hand sanitiser as soon as you enter and leave the Practice (Higher Function). Sanitiser is located throughout the practice and prominently at reception.
- Wash your hands before and after appointments – with soap and for a minimum of 20 seconds
- do not touch your eyes, nose, mouth or face
- do not shake hands
- attend appointments alone if possible, although we are mindful of consent requirements and family commitments.
- Please do not pay in cash
- Higher Function regularly wipe and spray their handrails, door handles, EFTPOS machines, water cooler handle etc.
We have allocated additional time between appointments to enable additional infection control measures including environmental cleaning.
Regarding the Treatment of Patients Who Are at Risk of COVID-19
Having taken into consideration the safety of the team and other patients, Elite Massage Solutions will not treat patients who are at moderate to high risk of COVID-19 infection.
Elite Massage Solutions apologises most sincerely to any patient this may affect.
You may also contact the Australian Government COVID-19 Health Information Line on 1800 020 080 or the Healthdirect Hotline on 1800 022 222 or find up to date information at Australian Government Department of Health: https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-alerts/novel-COVID-19-2019-ncov-health-alert
Thank you for your ongoing support
Thank you for your patience and support during this uncertain time. Rest assured my priority is your health and safety, our families and community overall.
Elite Massage Solutions looks forward to ‘Improving the Way you Move’ again.
Please feel free to call if you have any questions regarding your upcoming appointment.